Farbe: wood silver

WOODEN CHAIN

SKU: 22004-333 S

€24,95

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Quantity:

Our chain straps will instantly enhance any bag and add a custom touch to your favorite piece. Each of our models is made of 95% resin, the other 5% cover the carabiners that ensure to be attached to one of our bag models. The chain links are made in a wooden design, which are interlinked with metal links. In total, the chain strap measures 65cm in length.

 

- Removable interchangeable chain
- wooden design
- 65 cm length
- chained with metal links

No rating yet

We deliberately avoid using materials of animal origin. The material we use is a composite of a textile carrier fabric and a polyurethane coating (PU).

We attach great importance to fair and good working conditions in the production of our bags. It is a matter of the heart for us that all our employees are happy. Because only those who are happy can pass on happiness. We pass this happiness on to our customers in the form of very well-made handbags that will give pleasure for a long time.

 

 

Here at INYATI, we are proud advocates of vegan fashion accessories and we are thrilled to announce that we are now officially PETA-recognised VEGAN!

 


People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is the world's largest animal rights organisation with more than 5 million members and supporters working for animal rights. Their work includes education, animal cruelty investigations, research, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement and protest campaigns. All of this contributes to improving the lives and treatment of animals.


A big thank you to PETA for this opportunity!


Find out more about PETA's work here:

https://www.peta.de/ueberpeta/



Our international product design team with people from Germany, England as well as Taiwan and Vietnam work mainly in our studio in the beautiful cathedral city of Speyer.

In this beautiful studio, which is located in a historic building, we have all kinds of design toys for prototypes and new ideas, in which our team brings premium designer products to life with passion. 

Our young and dynamic team is a breath of fresh air, bringing inspiration and new techniques to our design process and making our products unique and alive.

 

We want to work with the best in the world, no matter where they come from. At the moment, we find the highest quality craftsmanship, as well as good working conditions, at reasonable prices from manufacturers in Vietnam and China.

We understand the concerns when companies have production in these regions. We take great care to ensure that all our main suppliers comply with our Code of Conduct. We work closely with all suppliers to ensure that their workers are treated well and that environmental protection and social responsibility are taken seriously

 

You may also like

Recently viewed